Thursday, March 22, 2007


I hate mornings. This is me every morning this week when the alarm sounds....I cover my head and attempt to dream that I can stay home.
KITTY POWER!!!
TGIF! A dear friend of mine an ex coworker used to send me TGIF emails on Thursday nights, so I had something to squeal about each Friday morning. I miss those~
I haven't decided what exactly I plan to do this weekend besides pay bills, do laundry, replace wallflowers (bath & body works), hang a new expensive shower curtain and make a list of things I need to/want to do during spring break. I need to go to Ft. Benning and shop. I need to make a dental appointment. I want to take a trip~ I was planning Savannah...not so sure right now. I need to find a new credit card with an interest rate lower than 9.9%. My lowest 3.9% now is moving on up to 9.9% in 3 weeks. I need to keep my happy ass at home and clean out my master bedroom closet and donate clothes. I need to replace light bulbs in my garage and my motion lights on the side of the house. I want to plant another red maple, because the one i put in the ground 2 yrs ago hasn't done anything. I think it's dwarf. One of my neighbors has the prettiest red tulips blooming right now. They are gorgeous! I also need to find a reliable yard company with CHEAP prices.
Today FRIDAY, I am thankful that it is FRIDAY and that I have 3 wonderful kitties that love me.
Have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Moby Dick said...

That's a cute cat! Sounds like you have a full card for this weekend. Getting some of those tasks done will lift your spirits up!

celtic_girl said...

Your "to do" list sounds as extensive as mine, good luck with it. Have a productive weekend!

JMai said...

I am soooooooo slouching this morning... it's 8:10 and I haven't even left for work yet! Usually I'm already inthe office, banging away at something or other by now.

I am thankful that the weekend is here and I can be free from the office for 48 short hours!

PS I haven't visited in a while (can you tell from my old post that I haven't been blogging much?) so I scrolled down and read some more and I'm SO HAPPY to hear that your mom had a successful surgery! That is wonderful news. I am thankful that my mom made it out of her surgeries ok all the time!

Anonymous said...

You know, if you want a road trip, and earn some money, I have a long, long list of chores. ;)

Love the kitty picture.

Have a great weekend my friend.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

holy crap, youve got a lot to do!

did you see the alarm clock that goes off then jumps off the dresser or night table and runs away so you have to actually get out of bed to chase it down? no snooze button either.

angelfish24 said...

Cute cat! Thanks for the Erma Bombeck piece. I think I've seen that before and it is a good one. Thanks for commenting on my blog. It is a rough time.
Also, if you read a while back in my archives my friend, Dawn, is still dealing w/ breast cancer. Sounds similar to you mom. She had an operation like 2 yrs ago to remove a little and removed some lymph nodes in the arm. She's done several rounds of chemo and on her latest now. She's had other treatments too. But, the bad news for her is that it spread quickly from the beginning and there is spots on her bones. She' still fighting though so I have a feeling it will be a long fight. I will see her soon so I'm happy about that.
I just thought I'd share. I'll put you on my rounds of regular bloggers and check back to see how you are doing!

Mick & Cathy said...

3 wonderful kitties that love you and loads of blog friends that feel the same way.

FelineFrisky said...

Sorry I wasn't by earlier! Ooops!!

that's one hellova list you got there! Sounds like a month's worth!

I wouldn't know where to even start!

HA!! I'm with Bri - I got a list for ya! We'll put ya up in the FL warmth for your tour of duty! LOL

D :)

Rachel said...

Have you tried calling your cc company and asking them to extend the 3.9% or you will be moving it AND closing it? Alot of times, they go ahead and extend it for you, but you have to ask.

I am jealous you get a spring break - I have SPE (Spring Break Envy).

So...what IS the latest male/dating updates??

Oral said...

I love love love the kitty pic. So sweet and innocent. You have TONS to do, pace yourself. Make a to do of 3 things each day this weekend and then RELAX.

Sorry about J. I had hopes. He's missing out.

TitanThirteen said...

That all sounds very possitive! Not too much of a "holiday" though! lol
Good luck getting that cheap credit card. 3.9% sounds awesome! Going from that to 9.9% is one heck of a jump! Are they trying to get rid of valuable customers or what?!? lol
I think we need to see pics of your kitties :o)

Rachel said...

Hye chickie,will email ya back this weekend.