Sunday, March 25, 2007



Yes, this is how I am feeling. I got just a few things accomplished!! Yeah Me!!!

I managed to find and buy all the right bulbs...vanity, garage, outside flood lights....Wahoooo. I carried an managed to change w/o falling and busting my butt the flood lights on the side of my house---they are above my fence and on a sloping hill. Trust me this was a FEAT!


I went and bought a new bath fat to match the expensive Croscill shower curtain I hung up. I also found Fleur De Lis hand towels on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond/ I did dishes, laundry and changed my sheets. I went shopping and found the perfect not to big not to small basket to put next to my lazy Boy for mail, I'm not quite ready to throw away yet.

Friday after work, I spent 2 hours at one of my students houses. I was waiting on mom and then had a 90 minute convo with mom. Then I met Laurel (my new girlfriend-from Dillards) at a local mexican place, we had SEVERAL drinks and ventured off to the "fun" store here... = P

Sat, I slept til noon (yeah). I eventually made it out to get kitty food and had dinner with T. He took me to a new catfish place. We were not impressed. After dinner, I came home and Greg came over. We watched a movie. He got in the hot tub. It was just TOO hot for me...It's 80 something here. I have my AC running full blast. I HATE to be hot.

Sun I managed to get out an go to the new T J Maxx, Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowes and Red Lobster for lunch. I had coconut shrimp and those INCREDIBLE cheese biscuits. Can I say YUM?

Ok....Let me go cook something for the week...and try to straighten up my living room...and attempt to find my W-2 YIKES. I need a manicure...but I drove by the place I like and women were waiting....I came home and carried my TALL ladder all around.

I AM WOMAN HERE ME ROAR!


9 comments:

Rachel said...

i am soooo impressed with you! sat a.m. i got the mazda washed (no small feat to wash a tribute) and a ton of clothes done all day.

sounds like you had a most fun weekend! has the joy of spring break begun?

Bare said...

Girl, you have been on it this weekend! Gotten to eat at all kinds of good places, I'm kinda envious! Glad to hear things are going good for you! *hugs*

Rachel said...

Yeah, be careful how you respond. Although they can babble off what they want in an email, what you say represents the school and the school district as well. I know the parents can be worse to deal with than the kids sometimes but then again, other times, you realize just where the little monsters get it from- it's in their DNA!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

what a great weekend!

Red Lobster is my favorite and the coconut shrimp is also one of my faves-yummyy!

I hope you have a rocking week, are you on Spring Break?

Anonymous said...

I thought weekends were for relaxing? Sounds like you must be plumb tuckered out today.

FelineFrisky said...

You go, girl! right on! Fabulous weekend had. You worked and you played! Perfect! I shoped & slept and lunched. It was fun all around! D :)

Mick & Cathy said...

It sounds like you had a good weekend, good for you.

Meow Meow said...

rachel- Thank you for lettin me vent about the stupic parent I encountered

1999- Yes, I did have an eventful weekend. I feel better when I accomplish a few things = )

BG- Spring Break is next WEEK> Can I count the hours?????

Bri- Glad you came by~

FF- I just emailed you back. It looks like we both had some good meals this weekend.

WRB- LEt me know when your going to N'awlins...I'll give you tips.

Moby Dick said...

You are a very dedicated teacher! Kudos!!