Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Break


Frustration sets in. One of my *BEST* girls is in the office for getting into a fight. Another girl, with a negative track record---came after her, got in her face this morning and now my heavenly child is in trouble. I went to my Asst. Principal and got 2 other teachers to do the same. We needed to tell him what an ANGEL she is and how much we trust her. Say a quick prayer he makes the right decision for her.
OK, last night we had our first of two nights of drama presentations. Our drama teacher is the MOM of www.teatopia.net. The kids were GREAT!!!!! She did a simply splendid job with them. They showed confidence, diversity and talent. Go mom!!!!
I did have a tough time sleeping though~ I have to have at least 2 hours to unwind once I get home. I didn't get home til almost 9....after my house chores it was 10:15 before I had a shower and sat down. I am trying to figure out my Spring Break plans. My buddy B said he'd go to Savannah with me for a night. That way I could have a good time no matter what/how 'J" acted upon our meeting.
I talked to my aunt last night about 11ish...I am debating on NEw Orleans. My mom told her I just needed a break from all of life's troubles. (YES, I DO-- these have been some rough months for me)...So she thinks she can manage without me coming home during break. I feel guilty though. She goes back to the surgeon Monday and I could drive here there.
I found out my uncle outside of Montgomery has decided to break up his land and house for selling. He's got a buyer for 100 acres and that would leave the house and 5-10 acres with it. HELL, I even thought about buying it and moving to the country. Yes, I really want land but who am I kidding, I need a man to help me take care of it. I know me well enough. I want a wrap around porch and rocking chairs to sit on in the fall as the leaves change. The peace and quiet "out of town" can provide. Anyway, I need to get to his place next week before he makes the sale final. I just want to be one with nature and enjoy the fresh (even pollinated air--and the serenity I get from just being able to breathe it in~
What am I to do?????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems overwhelming at times, but making just the *right* decision at times is very difficult. It's a matter of priorities and balance.

What is most important to you?

Anonymous said...

Advice is like butts, everyone has some and it just makes you look like an ass. :)

I think you ought to come to Florida for spring break instead. ;) You can drive the golf car. That way you can get away from all your problems tugging on you and just have some fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I say, always go for the guy. :)

Rose

xo

Rachel said...

My mother always said "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and everyone thinks theirs smells the best"!

I'd give Savannah a try. That way, you won't wonder "what if?" years down the road.

Just my hunble opinion.

Hannah said...

Girl, go look at it! I totally see you in the country at some point.

I should've asked you what night you were going to the show. I went tonight as you know. Kinda thought Ben would come, but he didn't. Ok, dinner the week after next??? Mom can watch O now! Maybe Red Lobster?

FelineFrisky said...

Hey!

go to your Uncle's property. Be inspired.

Go see what is up with J and figure out what you want from there.

Have some fun.

Call your Mom every other day, just to check in with her.

You're always welcome here in FL. Just in case. D :)

"The Captain" said...

That chicken pic was funny.
Jeff