Monday, March 26, 2007


Well, it's 9:27 and I am just getting in from my LONG DAY!
Can I say scream??? OK, it's MONDAY.
Meetings and more meetings and a boss YEAR END EVALUATION, that I found out about 30 minutes before it happened. Talk about hustle to put performance objectives together~ OMG
A co-worker of sorts looked REALLY sad this morning and she asked last week if we could have dinner sometime. I said yes, and committed to sometime before Spring break ....which is NEXT WEEK for me AMEN AMEN AMEN...After my after school meeting. We spent 4 hours at a local dining establishment. Bless her heart, she had so much to say and she has a heart of gold. However, my BUTT was numb when I got up from the booth. I'm WOUND up and have to have a few hrs to UNWIND. Off to the shower and to get kitty food served. Wish me sweet deep dreams of at least 7 hrs.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

HUGS!! And I hope you had a good unwind!!

Anonymous said...

Morning, hope today is going better for you. How many days until summer break???

Rachel said...

Hope you got some chill time in! I am still jealous that you get a spring break. Sigh.

How did the evaulation go? And BTW, male update, please.

FelineFrisky said...

Hope yyou unwound and slept well.

I'm 24 hours behind, somehow........ Oooops!

D :)

Mick & Cathy said...

The big advantage of been a teacher is all the vacation time you get.
Have a great Spring break.

Meow Meow said...

Pinky- You have no idea how I need a hug right now.

Bri- 3 1/2 days til Spring Break THANK GOD

Rach- No updates except that I have not been committed to the insane asylum YET.

FF- Thanks for the email--no unwinding for me just yet.

WRB- TRUST ME ON THIS NO OTHER JOB IS AS STRESSFUL AS TEACHING> OMG