Wednesday, February 28, 2007

OK. I'm up. I'm not energetic, but I'm up. I'm at school. and relishing the silence I have right this minute...planning supposedly. I need to go make copies but...I can wait a second more. I just popped in a Jackson Browne CD... "The Load out" and 'Stay" ..I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

A came over last night. We have such a *fun* connection. I am better for it today.....
I went by and had two keys made (After locking myself out of the house yesterday and the Hardware store where Greg works~ We spoke briefly. He apologize about how things have been for the last 6 weeks. He's dealing with custody issues of his daughter and her surpervised visits for her mom. Mom was an addict (from what he's said)...He said when he starts to get close to someone and it feel ok, he shys away....and he wants to try to explain things over a dinner convo...I said we'll see. I'm just not sure I wanna get involved again. On the other hand, if he's telling me the truth...maybe I should have dinner?

I have a hair appointment after work today that didn't work out Sat...so I'll be broke again, although I get paid today (Amen)... I have to find a low interest credit card again. Mine with Cap One has decided to move from 4% to 10% on me in April. I don't always carry a balance, but after putting floors in paying my homeowners association 250- house insurance 450- and my recent trip home, I owe 2000. Anybody got a low interest rate they wanna suggest? I don't wanna do a simple balance transfer for 0% and then in 6 months go to 19%.

Go down and read my FUNNIES~ then you can comment...that is if I have any traffic today = ]