Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Can I make a deposit?

OK I FOUND HIM! The perfect man.

I have been squealing for a week now about today. Today was career day for us at work. We all had guest speakers in our room. Well, we were gven names last week. I got a guy I am so fond of on TV~ Well his commercials advertising his bank. After watching the commercial, I got a a good ole boy meets a man with business sense. OMG. There is nothing left that I would want from a fella. I spent an hour this morning and last night trying to figure out what I was going to wear.
We had classes rotate every 30 minutes, so I got to drool for over 2 hours.....Bliss. OK, he doesn't look like he would be on the cover of GQ, but he's got that down home feel. He starts his speech off, "I grew up milking cows". I had to milk the cows every day. HE went on to ask the kids what profession did they think he would be in by looking at him? Several said basketball, after all he is 6'6 with baby blue eyes and auburn hair (a head full of it). He did go to Ga Southern on a basketball scholarship. After his 4 years, he got a law degree. (Ya'll know how I like my Law & Order courtroom scenes). He just got better and better. He stressed the value of education and the fact that we may change jobs once or twice to find one we are happy doing.
He is currently a BAnk President here. He makes 100,000+ a year. He practiced law for 5 yrs and decided it wasn't for him. Hence, his legal and Marketing background came into play.
Two of our local news stations came to my room......of all of the classrooms here. I get them. I ducked out before I could be interviewed. I do wish I remenbered to bring my camera!

Unfortunately, I asked a co worker and he's married and has a son at UGA. I would have guessed he was in his early 50's. See how my choices of men turn out.

8 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Well I read the title and thought for one second you were going to do a post about me.
Ah well thats life I suppose.

Meow Meow said...

WRB- Thanks of the comment. I feel pretty isolated lately. Just not many visitors/comments.

You'll find a gal, although you don't speak much about you looking for one....

Carrie said...

Oh, my! You totally had me drooling over here! My hubby is the essential "tall, dark and handsome". He's smart, a little broody and effing hott! Proof that there are still some good ones out there!

Hate that Bank Pres married. Well, not that he's married because that seems shallow of me. So I guess that I had that he's not having wild sex with you. There that's better!!

HUGS!

TitanThirteen said...

When you said you found the perfect man, i thought you were going to say you'd met my husband! :o)

I don't think any guy earning 100k a year would be single [for long].
Maybe you and WRB should hook up. He doesn't earn 100k but he's got a mean table tennis arm!! lol

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, I think you need to come down here and have a wild time with us. :)

He's out there for you, don't give up or sell yourself short.

Hannah said...

Crap!!! I haven't been online since yesterday morning, so I totally missed this. I would've watched. Did you happen to record it????

Oral said...

HE did sound like your type!

Bare said...

Don't feel bad, Sister! I know how you feel! Although, I think I have a post up at my house you might enjoy :0)