Monday, February 05, 2007

ICK

I feel like total shit. I came to work beacuse a substitute did not pick up the job in our computer system. I have homeroom from 8:15-8:30 and then planning til 10. I am trying to get stuff ready for whoever comes to my room and takes on my kids for the rest of the day. I managed to get a doc appt--well a Physician asst appt...I don't like her, but I feel like total shit. I can't not see someone today. My throat hurts9It feels like it is 10 times it's normal size, Sinus is pounding, my ears are blocked......my head is pounding and I had 102 fever last night. Hot and cold flashes..Anyone that knows me knows I am hot natured. Well for me to have the haet on 70~ something isn't right. I feel like fucking shit.
I am going home soon.....Pray I can get meds and some type of sleep. I think I managed 2 hours last night.

Tomorrow is Hannah's b'day...Everybody stop by her blog and wish her well! www.teatopia.net

7 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Sorry you are not feeling good I hope you soon recover.
Make sure you drink plenty of fluids its so easy to get dehydrated.

Hannah said...

I'm so sorry! Let me know if there's anything I can do (dropping off lesson plans, thinking of something for them to do, etc.) I don't know why they never have subs anymore. It seems like it's a real problem (my mom never can get one, either). Feel better, soon. Try to get some rest and use a humidifier. Do you have one?

Rachel said...

Sounds like you have the ick that's been going around here. It ain't no fun and that headache. It is one of the worst I've had.

Get some rest - here's a bowl of e-chicken noodle soup;)

Hugs, Rachel

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hope you feel better ASAP.

did your sub show?

Meow Meow said...

WRB-
Hannah-
rachel-
BG-Ughhh. Well it's official I have strep throat. I had 101 fever while at the doc's. They gave me a shot---wanted to give me 2 a steroid to help with the swelling, but I am Type 2 diabetic...so no can do. I have meds for 2 weeks. SCREAM. I am not going tomorrow. I have to take asprin every 3-4 hrs in order to get my fever down.

I feel so bad I just wanna cry.

Bare said...

I am SO sorry to hear you're sick-- this shit is for the birds, let me tell you-- I had it back in December, and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Anyway, hope ya get to feeling better, soon! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commiserating with me. I feel like crying too.

Too bad you can't come down to see us, we could all heal each other.