Monday, February 26, 2007

Abandoned and lack luster

Well, I had an eventful weekend. (NOT)

Friday night I went out to a local steak house with T. It was good! I had some grilled veggies that were just YUMMY! Then we went to the mall to look for HIGH thread count sateen sheets that did not cost 140 bucks. I found at West Point Stevens a top sheet 600 thread count AMAZING. Unfortunately, no bottom sheet to match *sigh*. I finally found a match to it at BEd Bath & Beyond...but they wanted 39 for it. Well, I found some 800 thread count at West Point----they wanted 99, in an Ecru color. I can't get them out of my mind , I may go back for them after work today.

Sat, I was supposed to have a hair appointment. I get there wait 15 minutes, Rodneys daughter who gives INCREDIBLE head massages as she washes your hair--(I'd go back just for those hands on my scalp) He called in with a migraine. They called but I wasn't home....2 hrs before the appt. MEOW I rescheduled for Wed after work.

Sat afternoon, I ran a few errands then went home and took a nap. For me to nap , I am TIRED! I woke up to go look at DVRs with T. A was planning to come over later....I ran out of the house with my purse and the garbage....into my garage mind you--LOCKING MYSELF out of my house in the process. My car keys and my other keys were in there. T came and rescued me and drove me to my aunts house to get a spare key..... Thank god I had not wandered out in the garage in my undies like I normally do for garbage take out.

I called A and the eve was shot as far as I was concerned. Oh well.

Last night, 9:30 my doorbell rings. I freak. I am in the process of combing knots out of my hair with a tea tree oil (green mask) on my face. I peaked and peaked---but none of my outseide lights were on, so I couldn't see til they drove off . It was Greg. Hello we have had one convo on line in 6 weeks and he wants to show up at my house unannounced at 9 p.m. He emailed and said he really wanted to see me and could we talk. I have decided what I am going to do yet.
Any thoughts?????

6 comments:

Sweet and Salty said...

Is that it? I thought you were busy! (smile)

Sheesh, I don't think you could have done one more thing in there.

Sorry about locking yourself out! ROFL. I've done that once or maybe even twice. Thank goodness for T, whomever he/she is...

As for the sheets with the high thread count, I have learned to appreciate them. One day someone gave me a set with a low thread count and I didn't pay attention, that is, until I woke up the next day. I felt like someone sandpapered me!!!

Rachel said...

Is Greg the one you called that time but he was kind of snippy or is the one you were gonna meet? I have no memory, you understand.

Hmmm - unannounced don't cut it. But hey - a nice meal and maybe a good movie, couldn't hurt I suppose.

Oral said...

Hey Girl.

Sorry about the lock out, but you're right you could have been in your undies with no PHONE!!!!

I put up a good joke today, go check it out.

Greg, the guy who thought ya'll were moving too fast. Hmmm. YOu did say he was cute, but wanted to move too fast in the bedroom and you told him no. Well, go out and see what he has to say, you just keep saying no until you are ready and WILLING.

Bare said...

Ok, go back and get the sheets-- I'm ALL about soft sheets.

I cannot believe that Greg's happy ass decides to show up after not talking to you in six weeks! What the hell is his deal? I look at it like this: "Never make someone a priority, when they only make you an option."

I'd find out what he wanted, but I'd definitely not make him a priority. ;0)

Anonymous said...

I love high count sheets. So nice on naked skin. :)

Greg???? What's up with that? One conversation in six weeks is not a relationship nor any reason for you to *talk* with him.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh my, being locked out sucks. Happened once to me and son #1 when we were leaving for the airport to catch a flight to N.MI over Thanksgiving. NOT A GOOD THING!

anyhow, back to Greg dude. Has he finally seen the light?

He needs to grovel a bit,he behaved like a 1st class shit...