Friday, February 09, 2007

Totally sad here...First, I get a message from JMG (the love of my life) that his father is in the hospital and they are considering open heart surgery today.

My 8th period was from the DEPTHS of hell today. They have silent lunch for 3 days next week- the ENTIRE class.

I felt bad when I got home, physically drained. These 2 days back at work have worn me out. I probably should have taken Thursday off too. AT least I brought my meds home.

My aunt called 30 minutes ago. My dad called her, my mom is the hospital. She has a blood clot in her leg, and they have her on oxygen. The doctor was coming to see her within the next hour. They told her no visitors. She insisted that I not drive there. SHe's afraid, I'll bring my strep throat germs and her body is already weak. I feel so damn helpless. All I can do is cry. Not 2 minutes after I hang up with my aunt, JMG calls. Of course, I am crying...he thinks momentarily that I am still sick and thats why I sound so crappy on the phone. I just wanted to ask him to hold me. All i wanted was to be in his arms. I change the subject and find out they gave his dad a stint for his heart. He'll be in the hospital all weekend.

I am just so upset and have no outlet except here. Sorry guys.