Sunday, February 25, 2007

TAG


FOUR THINGS you may not know about me.


A) Four jobs I have had in my life;
1) taco bell
2) Ticketmaster at the Superdome
3) Lane Bryant
4)Sound Shop (a music store)


B) Four places I have lived;

1) New Orleans
2) Hammond, La
3) Metairie, La
4) Columbus, Ga

C) Four current TV shows I love to watch;

1) Sex & the City
2) Law & order
3) Sopranos
4) Designed to Sell (HGTV)

D) Four places I have been on vacation;
1) London
2) PAris
3) Ireland
4) Bahamas

E) Four websites I visit daily;

1) http://www.blogger.com/
2) http://www.wwltv.com/
3) http://www.nola.com/
4) http://www.ticketmaster.com/

F) Four of my favorite foods;
1) SEAFOOD
2) anything milk chocolate
3) cheese
4) milk
G) Four places I would rather be right now;

1) in the arms of my first love
2) Heaven
3) A concert where I have chosen the line up (Journey, Brooks & Dunn, Eagles, Louis Armstrong, Fleetwood Mac, James Taylor, Billy Joel, Elton John, NIN, and George Strait
4) a rustic cabin on a few acres of land with peace and tranquility

H) Four friends I think will respond:
1) Diane
2) BarnGoddess
3) Rach
4) Christy

6 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

well, you guessed right!! here I be :)

taco bell huh? do you like eating there?

Ireland? Ive always wanted to go there! I am jealous........

The sopranos final season in 1 month away, I CANT WAIT!

Mick & Cathy said...

Well didn't you think I wouldn't respond.

I'd love the music shop job, maybe try that if I get made redundant.

Never been to any of the places you've lived only really heard about NO and I rarely watch telly so don't know the shows.

Been to London & Paris but not much love for either, there are far better places in England than London (the rip off capitol).

Love all your foods.

Hannah said...

I'd love to go to Ireland! Been to London and Paris (and some rather exotic places, too!) Bahamas sounds great, also.

TitanThirteen said...

Interesting tag :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca.

Our keyboard crapped out again, so Diane will be delayed in responding.

I've been to London, but not the other three places.

I'd rather be anyplace than at work.

Sweet and Salty said...

What an exciting life you've had so far!!! Well, except for the Taco Bell thing... rofl...

But your vacation choices, wow! I would love to visit all those places. I'm also with you on the milk chocolate thing. yummy