Friday, February 23, 2007

facials and beer

Does anyone have a facial wash they really enjoy? Share with me! Right now I am getting some extra OIL that I am not happy with by the end of the day~ MEOW

I am treating myself to a new do tomorrow, well...color wise. I am thinking darker....i want high and low lites...maybe a chestnut? Any thoughts????

****An Alabama State Trooper pulled a car over on I-20 about 2 miles west ofthe Alabama/Georgia state line. When the Trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and a juggler and he was on his way to Mobile to do a show that night at the Shrine Circus and didn't want to be late.The Trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket.

The driver told the Trooper that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.The Trooper told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his patrol car and asked if he could juggle them.The juggler stated that he could, so the Trooper got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler.While the man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car.

A drunk, good old Alabama boy, got out and watched the performance briefly. He then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.The Trooper observed him doing this and went over to the patrol car,opened the door and asked the drunk what he thought he was doing.The drunk replied, "You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there's no way in hell I can pass that test."

8 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Hey! Here I am!!!

I have been really neglegent in commenting lately. I am so sorry to have left you hanging.

Facial products?? GIRL! Have I got a product for you! Yves Rocher! I'll email you about it with a lilnk.

I understand the emptiness you feel. I found the same happened to me after I got married. All my friends moved far away and had kids. No connection anymore, nothing to relate to. I still son't connect much. Nowadays, all my lady friends are grandma's with sick husbands. They're all about the kids. sigh...

I miss saving up a couple hundred and going to the mall to blow it all. I need a coffee cup friend, too.

Anyhow - I will get on that email for you, these products are FABULOUS!!!

Have a great day! D :)

FelineFrisky said...

Oh, the hair! I think you should go with what brightens your outlook. Refresh and revive yourself. Go younger, if possible.

Great joke, BTW! I couldn't pass that either, in any condition! LOL :)

Mick & Cathy said...

I'm sure you will look fine whatever hair colour you choose.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Last week I started using Mary Kay 'Timewise' and so far, I really like it.

I ran out of my usual Aveeno facial wash(forgot to buy it on my last WMtrip). So I called the local MK lady because Id have to drive 45 minutes to Wal-Mart for more Aveeno...the MK stuff cost about the same. Ill know more after I use it for awhile longer.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

It's time for me to dye my hair again too. I wish I could have some cool pink or red but I think I would just look like an old lady trying to look young again... :P
Facial wash?? Hmm - just some Dove soap here LOL!
Love the joke BTW - too cute!

Unknown said...

Hi, funny joke! I don't know any facial washes. Good for you on getting a "new do". It will make you feel great. I recently changed my hair from blond to brunette and I got so many complements. Hope it turns out like you plan :)

Rachel said...

Hey girl, I just colored my hair last night. I went with Revolon black/brown. It's a cool color and makes my green eyes show up! I know they say go lighter and I've tried lighter but I look better with dark hair so I chose darker. Let us know what you choose!

Geez, wish you guys lived closer to me! I'd do the mall and drink coffee in a sec! Tuesday Morning - so much fun to shop at.

Don't know about facial washes. I have combo skin so I use anything for that.

I need a new sweet smelling cologne - you know the powdery, good smelling kind. Any ideas?

Bare said...

I loved the joke-- that's too cute *LOL*

As for facial washes, I don't know what type of skin you have normally (normal, oily, dry, combination). With PCOS, I know women tend to have oiler to acne prone skin-- and unfortunately I have that. I LOVE the Clinique Acne Solutions line-- it's great if you have frequently oily skin, or breakouts. If not, I'd recommend any of their washes or soaps. They're reasonably priced, and great quality.

As for hair color-- it's odd you should mention that, I colored my hair last night. You know, I've never seen a pic of ya, so I don't know what to recommend there as far as color goes-- but you can't go wrong with chestnut :0)