Wednesday, February 28, 2007

are men stupid?

An elderly man in North Carolina had owned a large farm for several years.
He had a large pond in the back, fixed up reallynice, along with some picnic tables, horseshoe courts,and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shapedand fixed up for swimming when it was built.
One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond,as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughingwith glee. When he came closer, he realized it was a bunchof young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end to shield themselves.
One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned and replied, "I didn't comedown here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get outof the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said,"I'm here to feed the alligator."
Moral of the story: Old men may move slow but can still thinkfast.

***********************************************************************************
There is a new study just released by the American Psychiatric Association about women and how they feel about their asses.
The results are pretty interesting:

1. 5% of women surveyed feel their ass is too big.

2. 10% of women surveyed feel their ass is too small.

3. The remaining 85% say they don't care; they love him; he's a good man, and they would have married him anyway.

11 comments:

celtic_girl said...

ROFLMAO.

Carrie said...

Man, these are funny! I really like the pond, one. I don't know what I can offer about a low interest rate, my credit was destroyed by my ex. So, I deal.

Hope you are better today. I know your not energetic, but at least maybe you are better. HUGS and love to you!

Mick & Cathy said...

But where would you be without us ?

FelineFrisky said...

Oh, that's good! Glad you found some stress releif! LOL
TV camera shy?? It was free advertising, girl! Let 'em see what's available! Geesh.

I can't offer any suggestions on low interest CC either. Is there such a thing??? Ours are charging between 18 & 22%. It's freaking outrageous - and we pay off the entire bill monthly, too.

Good luck at the stylists this afternoon! D :)

Meow Meow said...

Celtic- I thought they were funny

Pinky- Yep, I am better, thanks. I got new energy....Last night was *GOOD* wink wink and my kids have been pretty good today at school.

WRB- Hope you get some positive attention out on the town with that BIG group Fri night

FF- camera shy, nah...but I was CRAZY about the bank president here....of 80+ speakers they put him in my room. YIPPIE. I really think it's the little things that get us through life!
Not to mention I have an incredible massage coming at the hair salon. They have the BEST shampoo girl I have ever had. I TIP HER!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

my capitol one is the lowest card I have...:(

My husband has an American Express he loves to use but hes a freak about paying everything off immediately.

Glad you got to see A. That makes things go better, no?

Greg needs to grovel some. Sorry he has issues. Can he not see how awesome you are and nothing like the women in his past???!!!??

Rachel said...

Oh yeah - blogger ate my comment this morning. I knew there was a reason I came back tonight!

As for Greg - that showing up unannounced - wasn't cool. I think when/if he calls for dinner, thank him nicely, advise him you have plans (cross your fingers and make the sign of the cross if you're lying) but you'll talk to him later to set something else up. Which can be whenever you decide to call him.

As for the Greg I deal with - I still have the headache. Don't want to talk about him right now.

My credit is shot to hell in a handbasket. TTA has made sure of that. But of course, it's MY fault. (isn't that what he always says). And as far as TTA- HELL NO, I wouldn't marry him again. Just in case you were gonna ask.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Heehee! Yup - would have married that ass anyways! LOL!
Hope you are feeling better - maybe the new hair do is just what you needed!!

Anonymous said...

Morning. Hope today is going better. Thanks for the laughs. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://akyqewej.1accesshost.com/gapalo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]