Thursday, February 08, 2007

TGIF



SO are ya'll ready for HillBillary???? The 2008 ticket from hell. Actually, I liked Bill. She's just way to neurotic for me.

My evening has been a bit frustrating. VH1 Classic has a Stevie Wonder documentary on...well with it being Black History month..I thought Stevie has been around, he's clean and lively, I could show him in the classroom. One of his songs is written to the theme of "We Shall Overcome"..am I stretching to pull it in???

Well my ladder has been drawn and one side will me musicians the other side leaders. A music note on one and a microphone on the other. The kids will trace their hands and list 5 facts about their assigned research topic. I am covering Oprah---Barack Obama---Louis Armstrong---Destiny's Child---Rosa Parks----Lovie Smith-----Condeleezza Rice------Jimi Hendrix-----Colin Powell------Maya Angelou----The Jackson 5----Aretha Franklin---Luther Vandross---Otis Redding----Commodores----Temptations----Ed Bradley-----Ray Charles-----Diana Ross---- Daisy Bates-----Poinsetta Clark----Mlk------Billie Holiday. A WIDE variety I think.

I want to have a collage completed in my hallway for next Tuesday or Wednesday.

My baby B just left. He came over to rescue me and my VCR problems....He brought his and it's taping as I tyoe this other wise I'd be in my bed ASLEEP.

Yeah tomorrow is Friday. I am laying low this weekend.I left my antibiotics at school today. I'm missing a dose today. I'll grab it in the morning.

I had strawberries and sugar free whipped cream along with string cheese for dinner. I had a craving.

9 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Hey, the ladder thing sounds awesome!
I'm on anti-biotics too, for my tonsilitus. They are flouro yellow and they come out flouro yellow too. Kinda entertaining. Didn't need to know that did ya?!? lol

Moby Dick said...

That's a good photo of Hillary, she is looking better than ever. No doubt she is taking steroids in preparation for her presidential run.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

yummy dinner! now that sounds like something Id eat....throw in a Vlasic crunchy snacker pickle and I call that a feast.

I would vote for Obama anyday BEFORE skillary-ack!

Our Republican ticket isint looking all that hot right now. I wish they'd pull their heads out of their asses.

Rachel said...

Ah, nice photo of the anti-Christ! Actually, Billary looks good in that photo so we know it's morphed! Did you see on the news where somebody said if she wants to get elected, she's got to lose the pants and try to look more feminine. Now that I'd like to see! Not her losing her pants (GAG) but her looking more feminine with those piano bench legs.

JMai said...

That picture is so damn freaky!

TitanThirteen said...

Sorry to hear about your woes :o(
It seems to all be happening at once! Don't feel helpless. You can still call your mum. Send her some flowers and/or magazines too :o)
[[[HUGS]]] --'--,-@

Bare said...

There's no place to post on the above post, so I'll gonna comment here.

First, you, and your mom have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I will continue to keep you there-- I know how frustrating it is not being able to go to the hosptial, but it is for the best. You definitely don't want to get her sick. Get as much rest *as you can* and get strong. Once you're better, you can be there in body, not only heart and spirit to support her.

*hugs*

celtic_girl said...

Tried to comment on the above post but couldn't, thought I was having a blonde moment.

Chin up Hun,I know its hard you can't be with your mom - but it is for the best for you both at the moment. Stay strong, I'm sure she knows you are there in spirit.I will be thinking of you both and include you in my prayers.

Mick & Cathy said...

Its not like you not to post for a few days. I hope everything is ok.