Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Only WED>?????

Well, it's Wed night and I didn't call in for tomorrow. So, I guess I need to try and make myself presentable. I actually went to my mailbox and took out my garbage can this afternoon. There is only so long I can stay locked up in my house.

Well, a neighbors kitty has been coming to my glass plate next to my front door and fussing with Whisper, my youngest kitty. The kitty was outside when I opened my garage door. She came up to me as I was coming back from the mail box. Naturally, me the kitty fan---I pick her up and love on her a bit. Black and white kitty, very thin. I decide, I will keep her in my garage while I get her some dry and wet food with water. I am holding her as I hit my automatic garage door open/closer...She freaks out claws me in the face, under my left eye and nose. All I felt was OUCH! and saw blood. She ran like demon possession out of the garage. I spent the next 30 minutes, with a wash cloth, alcohol and q-tips.

Why am I here I keep asking GOD???????

Larry the Cable Guy is coming to the FOX theater in Atlanta the 2 wknd in MArch. I would love to go. He's so dumb--he's funny. A friend sent these to me, they made me smile. I hope they can do the same for you.

Redneck Pick-up Lines

1) Did you fart? cuz you blew me away.

2) Are yer parents retarded? cuz ya sure are special.

3) My Love fer you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in.

4) Do you have a library card? cuz I'd like to sign you out.

5) Is there a mirror in yer pants? cuz I can see myself in'em.

6) If you was a tree & I were a Squirrel, I'd store my nuts in yerhole.

7) You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only alight switch away.


8) Man - "Fat Penguin!" Woman - "WHAT?" Man - "I just wanted to saysomething that would break the ice."

9) I know I'm not no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make yerbed-rock.


10) I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he wentinta this cheap motel room.
11) Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.

12) If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep in tilafternoon.

13) Yer face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nutstighten up.

5 comments:

Bare said...

Since ya got out of the house today, well, at least got the mail and garbage, I'm guessing you're feeling a little better *at least hoping so*... And, a little black and white cat, it reminds me of my TJ-- (God rest his furry little soul) I'm like you, I've got a soft spot for felines :0)

TitanThirteen said...

Yeeeehaaaa

TitanThirteen said...

Are you the crocodile in the picture? lol
Cats are funny like that aren't they? They freak out over the unsuspecting things.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

ouch! lucky you didnt lose an eye.

Larry the Cable Guy is funny, I gotta admit that.

Ihope you have a good day today.

FelineFrisky said...

Hey, it's still Thursday. How did it go today?

I feel yucky, but wanted to stop by to see what's up.

Hope you're feeling better. D :)