Thursday, August 31, 2006

*chocolate*

A friend emailed this to me today.....

"After starting a new diet I altered my drive to town to avoid passing my favorite bakery. I accidentally drove by the bakery this morning and as I approached, there in the window were a host of goodies. I felt this was no accident, so I prayed ... "Lord, it's up to you, if you want me to have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the bakery." And sure enough, on the eighth time around the block, there it was! God is so Good!"

3 comments:

Hannah said...

on the 8th time? Girl, you crack me up. Lord knows you deserved it though!

FelineFrisky said...

LMAO!!! Oh, I can see me doing the same thing! I just LOVE bakeries! Too sweet! Napoleon's - yummm! :) D

Hannah said...

Oops, I read it to James and realized it wasn't about you1