Monday, August 07, 2006

!!!!!!

3 adjectives to describe my day- chaotic, frustrating, unbalanced

3 for how I feel...Exhausted, frustrated, overwhelmed

It was the first day with students...The kids were ok, I guess. However, the new schedule for 6th grade SUCKS ...And I feel like I have no time for anything! Leaving Wed after school to drive home is a bit much at this stage....plans and organization is really a nightmare the first week of school. I wanna SCREAM...

Ok and how was your day?

One a final note...the guy that I teach with that I have such a crush on...very married just added to his appeal YET again...last week he mentioned to me he has over 200 acres in the country (yes, I really want 5 or 10 one day).....we walk out of a faculty meeting today and he says well Rebecca...are you going home? I said I can't we have a quick dept meeting downstairs...so in turn I ask how about you? He says "Well, I have two beautiful women waiting for me at home, my daughter and my wife. I swear my daughter reminds me more and more of my lovely wife." After 25+ years of marriage....I am crying out loud to find my own man this close to perfect! I mean damn...why do I have to fall for some one so totally OFF LIMITS??????
SCREAM

1 comments:

Hannah said...

If his daughter reminds him of his wife, then he must have one weird wife. That girl was one of the strangest kids I've taught. She was a liar too.

Hope tomorrow gets better. My mom mentioned how unorganized everything was.