Tuesday, August 01, 2006

100th post

Ironic that it is August first and my 100th post....Yeahh blogger....thank you Hannah!
Well, still no Air Conditioning..I saw a school district employee roaming the halls and pleaded with him about no AIR...Those of you who do not know me....need to realize that I cannot FUNCTION without my AC...I will give up several things in life....I will give up chocolate before my AC. I will give up sex before my AC....Are you with me??? Well, after yesterdays power STROKE.my bill at home...All I can come up with was that with the floor guys at my house for almost 2 weeks and leaving doors open in order to cut the wood to size and using a saw they needed to leave 2 of my door open....I like it cool. I sleep with it on 65...but keep it on 68-70 when Im home....So I realize that this is cooler than most...but I'm a big girl and need my cool breeze going on.
Well, Rocketman does too (the guy at school I have the crush on--unfortunately very married)...he's sweating up a storm right along with me....At least I get a great view of him....Damn, he is so close to the perfect man for me...Can't someone free him up?????

0 comments: