Tuesday, August 22, 2006

me*



Well, if I have to turn another year older...at least I will try to pamper myself a bit in the process of going to an old folks home...My aunt brought her maid "Glossy" over to my house today as a treat for me..(yeah!!) After work I went to get a manicure and a pedicure...my feet feel better and my house is cleaner! How can I be upset?

Emerils cooking for N'awlins people or N'awlins dishes all week...Check him out. On the anniversary for Hurricane Katrina some restraunts are donating proceeds to Nawlins...so stay tumed and if yu can EAT out next week! August 29 is the day Katrina destroyed so many people and their lives and homes in my beloved city.

Here's a pic of my one of my kitties. Her name is Whisper. She is my newest edition. She's been part of my family for over a year now. She is just starting to come around affectionatly. She was VERY stand offish for the first 9 months...I mean I have NEVER had a kitty that wasn't a lap baby...So I hope she continues to come around!

2 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Happy B-day!! Good for you, some spoiling is allowed today! Love whisper, she's a biggie - fluffy. i only have one lap kitty outta 3, but they each share thier time with me in thier own ways. D

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Happy B-day!!! come on over to Okla and snag you a handsome cowboy.

I like your kitty pic, lovely cat, very pretty.