Tuesday, August 22, 2006

......

Wow! I hit snooze several times this morning. I fell asleep watching the Saints vs. Dallas last night. Lets just say Da Saints didn't do all that well. =(

I am wishing I had peace and what feels like attainable goals in my life right now. I have done really well on my diet for 10 days now...I'm not getting on a scale until I think I won't be discouraged. Still send me good vibes of self control with exercise and food.

I went looking for a tanning salon after Walmart last night. The one that was supposed to be near me and have stand up tanning....apparently closed. =(
I also called and tried to make a hair appointment this week to get my highlights touched up. Well, she can only see me Friday or next week. I took the next week appointment.

I am still thinking about K. I want to call him and find out what are going on in his head right now. I guess it is the Virgo nature in me to want to have some control over my life...and well...I feel totally helpless. Anybody reading this a Libra? If so, what are your pet peeves? I know Libras don't like to be backed into a corner, or put on the spot.

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Go Dallas!!!!! I like them (kinda) not as much as I did 10 years ago tho :)

FelineFrisky said...

Hi Rebecca! Passing through and read your post. The diet thing I can relate to. I'm gonna lose 10 pounds in 2 months. 3 pounds a month is the healthy average. You should only get on the scale once a week, pick a day. Weigh yourself in the morning, it's your true weight. When you get the munchies, drink water - not satisfying, but filling and good for you. I'll be yaking about my cats again this week, they provide me with lots of blog fodder! lol D