Saturday, August 19, 2006

thoughts

K scroll down, look at pics..and then please comment on the regrets* post. Thank you!

Well after seeing these pics, I think I have finally realized that I have to lose some weight. I also desperately need a tan. I have always been fair, and my mom used to spend lots of time on Pensacola beach...she has since ended up with tons of skin cancer. I have stayed away from sun for skin cancer reasons and the fact that I hate to be HOT! SO has anyone on here spent anytime in a tanning bed? Comments?

I actually got on my treadmill today and walked over a mile...not much I know, but hey its a start. I have also tried to cut down on my eating portion size and no eating after 7. Wanna send me self control vibes?

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

When I start to get pale, I alternate between a tanning bed and a Mystic Tan. Tanning beds, I only use if I need a good base(I love the standup tanning beds). My mom died from Melanoma when I was 11 yo, yes really. But, I am not scared of tanning, just doing it in moderation-one reason I use the Mystic Tan.

Good luck on the weight issue! Ive been there, stay there all the time anymore. I have found tho, I can eat a lot of what I want if I just get off my lazy *ss and exercise. Except for today,I just ate 2 pieces of chocolate cake and I KNOW I wont be walking this evening-oh well!