Monday, August 28, 2006

Better

OK. I am feeling a bit better, still not thrilled but better. I just spent my entire planning on scheduling. I am now teaching 3 Lit classes and 2 Grammar classes. Hey, last night I thought I would have #3 preps for classes. I wanted to lose my mind. I am not thrilled about Grammar...but it's still Language Arts and easier to plan.

I also spent 2 hours on the phone with Kurt last night some news....T has been calling him. She is in Nebraska...and wanting to try to work things out...that kinda bums me out. So send them bad vibes...Ok well I want him to be happy, but I'd rather him be happy with ME. I am still trying to decide if I will drive home this weekend. He's not sure if he's working Monday..If he is I'm not going. If he continues to talk to her, then I don't need to go....Feedback???

Yikes, have I stepped over the line...I saw RM (the married teacher here that I have always had a crush on)...and fussed at him as to why he didn't sing or dance for me last Friday ...he said why what am I missing? I said "What am I missing I thought maybe you would even do a strip tease for me. " He laughed and said I am an old man...you do not want me to do a dance like that I am an old man....I went on to say well, maybe your wife wouldn't approve. Yes, I think I went WAY out on a limb....I've lost my mind. I had to do something that made me laugh after all the shit I dealt with this weekend. GRRRRRR

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Glad things are looking up. I so can't belive you said that to RM. HA HA!!!

FelineFrisky said...

Glad things are looking brighter for you. Good for you, we have to find the laughs in our lives at our lowest point. It keeps us sane, I think..... :) D