Friday, August 25, 2006

B'day

Well, I'm home from school. My feet are killing me! My kids danced and sang today, Reading lyrics is singing! SO i put them in groups and they sang "Good TImes" by Chic, YMCA by the Village People, RESPECT by Aretha Franklin, and We are Family by Sister Sledge. They had a good time, some better than others.

I grabbed my cell phone once I got in my car. I had several messages..there was a simple birthday wish from John--the LOVE of my life--and I just burst into tears. My God do I miss him.

I need to go freshen up my make up and go get a cosmopolitian at a bar somewhere before dinner. I really need a few today. Getting older SUCKS, especially when you are alone. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Happy b-day :)

I hope you got those cocktails