Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm OFF!

Well, I felt better this morning knowing that I will not be at work tomorrow, but with my oldest and dearest friend...in the city that I LOVE...with FABULOUS music( and comedy)...Great food...and some down time.

Yes, I know I just came off of summer break...but I've been working for 2 weeks now.... =(

I hope to leave right after school today....and not sure where I'll stay tonight...I have a few options. I am looking forward to going to www.Antoines.com and www.galatoies.com and Acmeoyster.com....BBQ shrimp po-boys....crawfish pies with an ettoufee sauce...grilled oysters, Bannanas Foster, Bread Pudding..Ok I know I will gain 20 pounds on this trip and worth EVERY bite!!!!!

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Have a Great Time!!! I wish I was coming w/ you :)

Hannah said...

Definitely worth every bite! Hope you have a wonderful time!