Friday, September 01, 2006

TGIF

THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY! I can't remember when I have felt so incredibly stressed at work. This week has really been a nightmare...with the help of a coworker from the flames of hell.

I really did want to go to N'awlins this weekend...but this week has taken so much from me...drained isn't the best word to use. Physically and Psychologically I just feel totally EMPTY. I need some serious R & R. So....I'll pout at the thought of not being able to see some people, but on the other hand...sleeping in my own bed and waking up with my kitties...is a good feeling. I did wake up craving shrimp....yep, I had a strange dream I was in my Fav dining place here in Ga, and I was helping the chef. Yeah, well I woke up and called Tommy one of my best buddies here, and said I need shrimp for dinner, it doesn't matter where....just fresh boiled shrimp!

If I thought I was a better cook, I would love a true N'awlins dining establishment here..of my own!!! I was really looking forward to Shrimp Creole, BBQ Shrimp Po-boys, Crab, corn and Crawfish bisque..with French bread to nibble on....Oh man...I wanna drive home for a day have beingets and a po-boy and come back...Can someone lend me their personal jet for the day tomorrow????

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh yummmmmmmmm! you just made me feel starving, and my fat *ss just ate! :)

you sound like some serious R&R will do you a lot of good. My advice: pamper yourself this weekend, you deserve it.