Thursday, August 31, 2006

work bites

OK so....It's Thursday morning...I got to work 45 minutes early...because yesterday schedules were changed in the computer per my principal. Teachers were told we would make all of these changes today. Well, yesterday was awful... kids were confused and upset about where they were going to go today. Again, I get here early expecting to go thru pages and pages of schedules! I'm here and no schedules in my box. After I hunt down my team leader, Oh "I'm sorry, we won't change until next week we were told that yesterday. The principal told us that yesterday and I didn't tell you. Can I scream now??? Email ever heard of it????? Last night going to bed I am trying to figure out how I am going to change all of my rosters, my reading programs etc....A telephone call would have been nice.

Kurt didn't call last night...so I am assuming he is talking to "T" and I probably better not try to drive home. I need an outlet not more anguish. Right now all I feel is frustration and loneliness...not to mention broke! I got my GA power bill yesterday 254.00....Good lord will I be glad when cool weather gets here.

3 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog - means alot. Sorry your having such a rotten time this school year. I can feel your frustration. All you really can do is go along as calmly s you can. You can only be expected to do so much, not more. Be your best, that's all there is. BTW - your teacher from hell? All I can suggest is to wait for her to screw up, fear is powerful. Intimidation works, unfortunately. D

Hannah said...

How awful!!! Have a relaxing weekend. Go to the tanning salon. Watch movies. Get a pedicure. Meet me to talk. Girl, you deserve it.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

awww, thats crappy! nice team leader, NOT! her name isint Hollie is it? I had a TL named Hollie and she was a giant bitch. she did not deserve to have a manager position....I heard she eventually got herself fired. what comes around goes around...

take this weekend and pamper yourself! thats what I would DO!