Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Should I or shouldn't I?





Well, I am debating on driving home this weekend. I have Labor Day off...While I could use the rest...and the not spending any money aspect...I want to drive home to see Kurt. See here is my OCD kicking in. We spoke for a couple of hours Sunday. He told me he was having confused feelings about us being together a few weeks ago. The girl "T" that broke his heart has been calling him and asking him if they can work things out. Well, he went on to tell me he has not slept with her...He was planning on moving in together...But no sex yet...See what I mean about his feelings and sex they are sooooo entwined...He is really guarded for a guy. This is a turn on factor for me! Most guys are the total opposite. Well, he said even though they were broken up totally when we were together he felt guilty towards both of us.


I am asking myself...Do I want to go home have a relaxing weekend w/ mom, dad, Dawn and Kurt? Or will I only have feelings of despair after I spend an evening with him and see the pain in his eyes? He can't give me what I need right now....but he can give me what I WANT right now. On one hand if I go...he'll have to think of me...and if I stay here he'll think of her. So what do I do????

Today was the one year anniversary of Katrina (that bitch gave new Orleans one hell of a blow job)

2 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

I 2nd Lessah's point. Go. D

Hannah said...

Go! Girl, if he slept with you but not her, that's a good sign, right?

Check your e-mail. I found a tanning place for you!