Sunday, September 02, 2007

Whew, I feel like I could sit here and type for an hour (i'm not that fast, it would take an hour) . But....since my day did not lend itself to me the way I had planned, I wanna just send a shout out and say hello.

Direct TV came yesterday after 3 phone calls on my part...they guy got here about 6:30 when they said he'd be here between 1-5. I was in a fussy mood after wasting all of my Sat waiting here. Well by 9:30 last night he tells me he will have to come back tomorrow. Hence, he got here at 9:30 this morning and left about 1:00. So much for me sleeping in on Sunday. Anyway, the short of it is, I now have Direct Tv NFL package and will be able to see every SAINTS game as the season start this week. Preseason is over.

The SEC did really well this weekend. LSU beat Miss St 45-0. ALabama , Auburn, Georgia, and Florida all won.

I still have pics of B n D to post from last weekend. I am so behing when it comes to blogging.
Romeo came over this morning and spent 6 hours here. I wish he'd split with the misses. Better yet, I just wish she would split with him.

To direct Tv I go.....
YIPPIEEEE I have tomorrow off!!!!!!!
Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 comments:

Christine said...

6 hours with romeo - wow. That's 6 hours that he didn't spend with the Mrs.

:)

BarnGoddess said...

"Romeo came over this morning and spent 6 hours here"

woot!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF??? did I miss something??!!??!?!?!!! I know Ive been scare because Ive been busy. Girl, you better fill in the blanks for me ;)

Mick & Cathy said...

Yeh 6 hours cannot be worth only one sentance on your blog post, I think we need more information.

Hell I wish I could spend 6 hours in a pretty girls kitchen, he's a lucky b*****d.

BarnGoddess said...

umm hello? are you ignoring me?