Wednesday, September 19, 2007






Well do ya?
Sorry not much for words. This weekend took so much out of me. I just wanna sleep but I have so much to do yet!
Dishwasher, schhol stuff, papers to grade, laundry, garbage, DECLUTTER....that alone would take a month. Do you save as much crap as I do? I must have 9 months of magazines to read, mail to throw out, and closets to clean out....I need a week off with motivation!!!!!

Does anyone have information about man made wood rather than natural wood? I want to replace my deck....It is looking sad...and it was made of all natural wood. I want to find something more durable~~~~
I am looking for word of mouth....


3 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Good AM!!!

I don't know a thing about wood for decks. I am useless when it comes to home improvement.

Your list of chores sounds like mine! I've got closets to clean out and donations to be made. UGH!!!

Wash today and maybe vacuuming. HonBun keeps the junk mail to a minimum around here. I get it all!!! LOL

I have stopped all magazines except the ones Bri reads, as they sit around for so long that they are useless to me when I do read them!

Black out your name & address & donate them to a nursing home or hospital or Dr's office. Just walk in and drop then=m off. Patients will read just about anything and are glad for the distraction.

Hope school is going well for you this week. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement, I have really needed them.

(I feel like crapola!)

Hugs & Smiles! D :)

Chris H said...

No idea about man made wood sorry. As for decluttering... don't even go there! I have been on a decluttering junket for the past month already, and I still havn't finished. It is a good feeling though, getting rid of all the clutter!

BarnGoddess said...

I try to throw out everything-just ask my hubs. Thats how I stay on top of it.

man-made wood? hmmmm I have no idea about it VS the real deal.

If I learn anything about it, Ill let you know!