Saturday, September 29, 2007



I feel like a damn cow today.

"Flo" is here visiting for starters....

Ok, I had my aunt over here last night she wanted to type some stuff for a family reunion in a week. She doesn't know her way around Microsoft Word, so she comes here for help. Well, I was attempting to change a vacuum bag out last night and she came in to help...so she decides as I am sitting on the floor and rummaging through a box of stuff...to flip the switch for the vacuum. Well EVERYTHING flies out as I have the bag 1/2 way off...I have the worst head ache sinus ache known to man today.

Second, I don't dream frequently but i woke up SCREAMING this morning at 4 a.m. from a dream. It was awful.

Third, I woke up twice with a charlie horse in my calf twice..apparently before and after the dream. I got up at 8a.m. and ate a banana, knowing the potassium is supposed to help. I have another for tomorrow morning......Any other suggestions from those of you who had had a cramp in the calf???My leg is so sore today.

I got up and got out of the house hoping to get my mind off of things...my head ache my weary body from lack of GOOD sleep and a ache in my calf. I went all over! Target, Lazy-Boy, Rooms to GO, Ashley Furniture, and Big lots. I bought a new coffee table and end pieces from Ashley.

I have a 4th bedroom that I call the Cat room...as I use it for storage, kitty stuff, a bike and my treadmill. I am probably getting a cat door installed tomorrow from my laundry area to my garage so kitties can eat and dump out there..My only concern is when I leave in a morning and my garage door opens. My kitties are inside kitties.....a fear of one of them getting out and getting hurt. IDEAS?????

7 comments:

Chris H said...

NONE!

Mick & Cathy said...

Cramp is usually a sign of not enough salt in your diet. I know the dangers of too much salt but too little can also cause problems.

Dreams/nightmares are more common if you have eaten dairy products, Cheese is usually the worst offender, did you eat some cheese before bed ?

Sorry you are having a crappy weekend, take care my friend.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

No ideas, just make sure they are all in the house when you leave.... I wish I could have a kitty.
Hope this dreadful blue mood passes us all quickly. Hugs.

BarnGoddess said...

eww, I hope F has a very short visit!

I get calf charlie horses a lot. Usually when I am not eating properly and have not gotten to ride often. They stay sore for about 2 days, longer if I do not exercise!

toughy about the cat door but a good idea! I keep out litter box in the far back of my laundry room, outta sight and one good thing about the litter I buy, NO ODOR :)It costs a lot more but it is WORTH IT.

When your going in/out of the garage can you put out treats for them at the oposite end of the house, so they are distracted while your opening/shutting the garage door?

Christine said...

Charlie horses - my grannie always said it was because you weren't getting enough water. Not sure what else to tell you - sometimes grannies don't know what they are talking about - but I thought I would pass it along. Ha.

The cats. Those buggers will get out of the garage if you give them the chance - thats a tough one.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good solution for the cat smell, you will just have to be careful going out of the garage. Hope you don't have any more leg cramps. I don't know what causes them.

Anonymous said...

This video post is actually great, the noise feature and the picture quality of this tape post is in fact remarkable. [url=http://profvesti.ru/stroitelstvo-bani.html]строительный портал россии[/url]