Monday, September 17, 2007

OMG---I had a pretty good day with the exception that I could NOT sleep for anything last night. I took a nap yesterday afternoon for 2 hours. I was so busy this weekend, I didn't sit down except to eat.

This was the computer class at another middle school for me today. First, I am all kinds of cranky -- (I'm not lying and hour and a half of sleep last night) Well, I wanted to get there early so I didn't have a funky seat all day with yucky people. I find a spot one side I'm next to a wall the second spot I was saving for P--she is another teacher, I like what I know so far--we have the same subject matter but in different grades.

Well, the guy I have had a crush on since I started teaching there walks in and sits down next to me. Of course, I wasn't going to fuss or say that I was saving that chair. I spent the entire day next to him and finding out that he is REALLY the PERFECT man for me...just one problem. He's married to his high school sweetheart. His nick name has been RocketMan (he teaches Science)

Ladies, when I tell you he's perfect. I mean that from head to toe, but especially between the ears.

Highlights:

He is a retired a Military Col.

He's a take charge kind of guy

He is funny as hell

He owns 200 acres

He's a Christian

His house is 8,000 sq feet

He has all kinds of animals (horse, cows, cats, dogs)

He loves kids (he's not in education for the $$)

He has such a sensitive side that I am fortunate to see

He's tall and football size

Ladies...what a waste..Can you find me a carbon copy????


I'll wait.

7 comments:

Chris H said...

Bugger it eh? Keep looking mate, he's out there somewhere.

Unknown said...

Oh he does sound great, but God has someone picked out for you that will be even greater! Just keep smiling and I am sure you'll find hime someday when you least expect it. That's how it goes, when you aren't looking they just show up!!

Christine said...

Yummers. Sounds like I need to build you a carbon copy machine - I have the weekend off, I will see what I can whip up. :)

Take care.

BarnGoddess said...

too bad hes hitched.

maybe he'll get a divorce...

Mick & Cathy said...

Perfection only exists in dreams but hell I know a few girls who I reckon come close.

Keep Smiling and see ya.

Rachel said...

luv bg's comment! and hey, it CAN happen...

Bare said...

How badly does that suck!!! I know what it's like finding the "perfect" man, to find out, he's "mister taken"-- Keep your eyes peeled-- ya never know when mister perfect and mister single are right around the corner! *Hugs*