Saturday, September 08, 2007


This is my lovable fella Destiny. He likes to hang around on my computer desk as I type. At least he keeps me company!
I am trying to make myself work on college shit. I have lots of reading to do before Monday night, and I just can't seem to get motivated! Scream.
The Direct TV man came this morning. He fixed things I HOPE! This guy was polite and courteous. He seemed to know what he was doing.
I did talk to a few friends and I will have a luncheon in early October when it cools off a bit. That was also a way I am going to try to motivate my lazy butt to get rid of junk I am started to accumulate. I have 3 boxes still from last weekend in my living room floor from Direct TV. I have 5 boxes in my computer room from the end of last school year that I haven't done anything productive with. I did spend an hour tearing up mail this morning. I have 2 boxes and 3 bags of stuff I need to pack and ship overseas for some of our Fort Benning Solders. See...everything I have to do is time consuming. I don't wanna!!!!!

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

I don't envy the college work, I did five years training on day release at college as a electrical enginner. It was sponsered by my company from 16 to 21 years so lukily I was paid but by the end I was really sick of it. I could have gone on but opted out.

airliebird58 said...

Aww, what a lovely kitty! I have 3 myself. I remember reading somewhere that the Chinese (I think) say cats are Karmic angels that watch over you. A lovely thought :)

BarnGoddess said...

awww, hes beautiful!

you'll feel great when you unload a bunch of useless stuff :)

TitanThirteen said...

The cat is VERY cute!