Wednesday, September 05, 2007


I wanna scream. For some reason I can;t get the cable and the direct TV to separate...Meaning I kept basic cable so I could have local channels. Well, I can't get the local channels to work, DAMN IT!!!!


I'm about to go get on the 1 800 Direct line and TRY to resolve this...after all MY SAINTS play their first game tomorrow night on NBC against the Colts who were the Superbowl champs from last year. And....Payton Manning grew up in New Orleans plus his dad Archie used to play for the Saints and still lives there... actually next door to Sean Payton our SAINTS Head coach.

It should be a good game regardless....but I WANNA See it especially since I bought a LCD 1080i Samsung to 46' flat screen to go with the Direct TV. Hell, if I do something I plan to do it right!!!!


Ok...wish me and my SAINTS luck and endurance!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Archie does a lot interviews up here during football time. He played at Ole Miss where Eli went. He has two good looking sons!

One time Peyton was down here shopping with his fiancee at the Galleria Mall (years ago) and Peyton was so nice - he signed a kazillion autographs and didn't gripe where folks could hear him once.

Archie raised some classy kids! I love to watch Peyton play. Sorry your Saints are GOING TO LOSE tomorrow night (love ya!)

Moby Dick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BarnGoddess said...

yikes, I hope you get your TV business worked out.....Ive been there and all the people at the end of those 800 numbers are idiots...no offense to anyone who reads this who works for them.

Mick & Cathy said...

Your TV system is far too complicated in the US

Unknown said...

good luck with the tv. I know how frustrating is it when things dont work right, esp when they are new~
I hope your Saints do well!