Sunday, September 09, 2007


It's Sunday. I was good this morning by doing laundry, dishes and fixing two meals for the week. I also spent 2 hours reading college stuff. I changed sheets and took a nap!


*A* came over last night. We had a lot of fun. I needed it and he did too.


It is going to be a LONG week for me. MEOW. I have meetings each night this week after work. Can you see my SAD face?

I didn't spend any money this weekend! Yeah me!! I need to get caught up after buying this TV set.
Tomorrow, Monday is my 10 year anniversary with Destiny (my sweet, love able, kind, gentle Kitty I rescued from the New Orleans Humane Society. He was the one that was abused and wouldn't eat anything except Lamb or Veal Gerber baby food for his first year with me. He'd only eat it if I painted it on his side, and would lick it off. he was approximately 2 when I got him. My prayers have worked though...he's on to Fancy Feast and sometimes Meow Mix Outdoor. I love him soooooooo much!!!!!
May our Moday go quickly, may we find love in uncanny places and sleep soundly to visions of sugarplums!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds like you have been just as busy as me today! I did just about the exact same things as you - I would love to take a nap - but won't sleep tonight or make it to work tomorrow AM! :)

Christine said...

Also - happy anniversary. Obviously a cat lover to be that patient with Destiny. :) He'll love you forever for that.

Unknown said...

aww your cat is cute! Have a good monday!

Rachel said...

Pretty kitty. I hate Mondays but today I have a job interview so I am hoping it works out for the better. Let me know if you want the seven layer salad and/or pound cake recipe.

I worked yesterday extra for an attorney and he loved my work so that was cool. I'll probably go back to the legal field if I can find anything - the money is better and if I'm gonna deal with jerks, I might as well make more than $19,5 a freaking year!!

BarnGoddess said...

Destiny is a beauty, Im glad he has you.

You know what I think of people who abuse animals....no place in our society for them.

I didnt spend much money this weekend either. Probably because Im broke! Of course, preschool doesnt think so, they think Im rich.

Anonymous said...

Very cute cat. Glad you had some fun this weekend.

FelineFrisky said...

Destiny is SOOOOOO handsome! Rescue kitties are the most loving babies! They know what real love is.

Hope your Monday passed by quickly & quietly! It's Tuesday now and I'm wondering if you're ok? Hope so.

Talk soon! Be well.

D :)