Sunday, September 16, 2007

Make Up Monday

I have been testing mascara's for several years...I used to swear by Almay's One Coat mascara. Well unfortunately, they stopped making this and now make lengthening and something else...So I switched to Lancome Definicils....however, I wasn't getting the volume I wanted.


So at this moment, I go back and forth between Estee Lauder Magnoscopic



and



Prescriptives False Lashes . If I had to only use one, I think the False Lashes would win. The brush gives you fullness but it also separates your lashes...that combo is HARD to find.
I had a busy weekend...to say the very least.
A quick summation:
Radiation with Mom
Linda's wedding
New brake pads on my car
My Saints Lost = (
I'm home and going to bed...as I have a computer course all day tomorrow along with 3 other teachers...so I have a sub at school , as I will be at another school all day.....
Wish me luck and getting a good grasp on this new program.....

8 comments:

Christine said...

Seems that I haven't found the right mascara as of yet. I never buy the same brand twice which is really bad.

Chris H said...

Like Christine, I too have yet to find the perfect mascara... and we don't get Prescriptives False Lashes here, booo hooo.

BarnGoddess said...

wow! busy weekend for sure!!!

I love L'Oreals mascara and switch between LashOut and Telescopic.

But this weekend I bought DIORSHOW Dior mascara when I was in Dillards, it has just turned into my HOLY GRAIL ;) well worth $23

angelfish24 said...

My sister likes that magnascopic mascara. I use the clinique mascara's now. They are ok, I'm not going for length I just don't like it to clump up on my lashes so it works good.

Bare said...

*Sending lots of love from someone who's missed ya!*

Mascara-- My FAVORITE, I can't find, anywhere-- Kenneth Cole Black. It has the funkiest brush you'll ever see, but it's awesome! The closest I've found is one by Rimmel, and Clinique. It has a flat brush that looks like a comb, but it gives so much length and volume, it's awesome!

PS: AM honestly gonna try to get by more than I have-- I miss ya! *hugs and love*

Unknown said...

I like your makeup reviews :) Hope your class goes well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just found the best mascara, you should check it out... but I will have to get back to you on the brand. I can't remember for the life of me right now! I will be back with the info later :)

Rachel said...

I have tried and tried to get a decent mascara but to no avail.

Unfortunately as Chris H said, we don't get Prescriptives False Lashes here but I think I will look for the Estee Lauder Magnoscopic.

Everything I find is too gluggy.