Thursday, September 27, 2007



Busy Busy Busy YES I AM!!!
I didn't have a moment peace since I got up this morning.
First, I wanted to throw the alarm across the room when it went off this morning. After I paint my face and get dressed I turn off the bedroom light and boom. I step bare footed into regurgitated meow mix on my hard wood floor....Mind you I have 20 minutes to get to work and it takes me 15 to get there. I get to work....kids are crying, others want to talk to me because they trust me from last year. Some idiot wants to start a fight with one of my best girls from last year...so on planning I am seeking out her new teachers and the kid....plus I have a personal errand to run, one of the counselors needs me, but I have to talk her into tomorrow for an ESOL student before a HELL of a conference we have scheduled for 9:00 a.m. I am trying to leave and get to m y car a student chases me down to tell me she wants me to adopt her......
I make it back in time to lock up my purse sign back in and have kids until 3:30. I have a boy SHOVE a girl into a wall on the way to lunch. I have my annual gyno visit, but he has moved to a new building...so I scatter my bus students to 2 other teachers hop in the car to have it rain on me...but I found his office and have to set up some stuff over the next few weeks...because my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer within this last year. Hence, I am twice as likely.
When I do leave, I am in tears because of the stressful day I have had, the thought and Talk about all of the pain and suffering my mom has gone through in the last year......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sucks when days like this happen, keep your chin up girl the weekend is close.

angelfish24 said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. I have been having some of those too. And, I can totally understand seeing a loved one go thru cancer treatments and it is really hard.
Hang in there. I'm sure you are a great support to your mom during this battle of hers.

BarnGoddess said...

I hope your 'chillin' on this sunny Saturday! You need it...

those kiddos coming to you because they trust you MEANS a lot, A LOT.