Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Do you ever feel like you just can't get enough sleep??? I know I have had a busy few weeks, but damn. I feel like I am 102 years old.

I am going to hop in a shower shortly. I did some running of errands and I am just getting home. *sigh* I have my sprinkler system running as I type this~ I hope to help my yard out a bit, besides I would like full water pressure for me in the shower.

How is tomorrow NOT Friday yet????

Something bit me on the back of my thigh a couple of days ago and my leg has been so sore. I am guessing it might have been a spider....a mosquito would not hurt this much.

Not much but cleaning house in store for me. Wait, I take that back I have TONS of college work to do...papers, critques...and start to think about a PowerPoint presentation. SCREAM....I really want that $5,000 a year pay raise...It will take me 2 more years....but damn it I am an EXPENSIVE lady!

Send me ENERGY, PATIENCE, LOVE and BRAIN POWER.
Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the time, no sleep that is. Thanks for the comment, I'm glad to have you as a friend.

BarnGoddess said...

if that bite keeps bothering you, get it looked at.

I am sending you lots of ENERGY, PATIENCE, LOVE and BRAIN POWER

okay....now I need a nap

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Mick & Cathy said...

sleep does have a habit of catching up with us, I hope you get plenty of rest this weekend.

Get that bite checked out, get something for it.

You have plenty of Energy, Patience, Love & Brain Power I reckon.