Sunday, September 23, 2007

<-----------SEE my happy face as the weekend gets here!!! Fridays at 4:00 usually give me such a sense of WHEW! I have a day or two to get some peace and quiet....You know 6th graders can be a bit noisy??? Yes, it's a fact!!!!


It has been a busy last few days for me. I am wiped out!

I went to Atlanta last night and met "White Rose Boy". He has been traveling about as all of his blog readers know. Well, he spent the last week in Atlanta...and I drove up after work Friday.

He is a charming fella ,witty and easy to be with! It was well worth the trip.

I will give more details about our moments in a day or two.

Give the lord a quick shout out that he gets back to England safely on Monday morning!

{{{{hugs}}}} to you Sir Mick!

5 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Hugs to you my friend, you are fantastic company, I certainly enjoyed spending time with you and wouldn't hesitate if I got the chance to do it again.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the details.

Christine said...

Would be alot of fun to meet a fellow blogger!

BarnGoddess said...

wow! how cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

details details details.....

TitanThirteen said...

And you're both single, how 'bout that! ;o)