Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I appreciate the "move on" that I am getting from most of your about Romeo. I think all of you are right...I just get perplexed when I think, If I were in a solid relationship I would not be spending time (6 hours of time) at another ladies house who I knew was interested in dating me. Am I on another planet???? Tell me if I am.

Ok...I really enjoy cosmetics. SO I am going to try to start a MAKE UP MONDAY post. I will ramble off about tips I have learned, I am learning andproducts I like, want to try or have been suggested to me. I get lots of questions about stuff when I post something...So I will try it for a few weeks and see what kind of response I am getting to from you.

When I went to see Rodney my hairdresser he introduced me to 2 products I really like. I have thin hair...and I wanted volume with out the kinky curl that mousse can give you. I have longer hair....and he put just a quarter size in his palm and worked it through my hair roots and an inch into the roots. The short and sexy helped with height, so that my hair is not glued to my head.
The Red bottle is called DENSE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!. It is a spray you use 4 or 5 squirts (comes lout like hairspray) on damp hair and then blow dry and style. This one I know will never leave my vanity. Ulta and beauty salons sell both of these. I have been hooked on Redken for a long time, due to Bridzilla being a hairdresser. I still use some stuff, but not their styling products anymore.

7 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I'll have to try these! I wonder how they hold up in 320% humidity?

Christine said...

Got a gal friend who is a salon owner - I try and go shopping with her for supplies several times a year. Yes - love these products!! You get what you pay for - thats for sure.

:)

angelfish24 said...

Yeah, I agree, romeo prob. wouldn't spend that amount of time at your house if he didn't like you. But, he is saying he's content with his current girlfriend. But, maybe friends with him is too hard for you if you want more? I hope you find some decent guys to date, you deserve it.
I haven't tried these products as it seems soon as I try something new my head just itches. Ugghhhh.

Chris H said...

Ha dats funny, I use products to smooth mine down and make it less thick! And I straighten the shit outta it too!

Unknown said...

I like your Idea on the beauty products. I also have thin and fine hair, I will definately try the red one and maybe the other also. Did you use both of the products at the same time?

FelineFrisky said...

Hey! thanks for stopping in to check on me! I am fine, just dealing with a decision right now.

I am not a girly-girl when it comes to hair & make up. If ya don't like how I look when i'm comfortable - your problem!

I'm just not good with the hair stuff. My hair is fine and it stands on end or waves out funny with the stuff. Then I have to shower all over again to fix it. BLAH!!!

Well, I read about Romeo being friendly. It does seem odd that he would be so open with you and so direct about his life if he weren't interested. I'd keep him at arms length. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Hope teaching is going well for you this week. Be well & smile! D :)

Moby Dick said...

Have you ever seen National Lampoon's Animal House? There is the scene where the young kid has the under-age girl passed out on the bed and he sticks his hand in her shirt and then the little devil and the little angel pop up to give him advice.

Romeo was having one of those devil-angel moments. He shared an inner monologue with you where he dissected his thinking on whether or not he should see you.