Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wed already! Yippee~

OK GOOD NEWS for a change. The bone scan mom had on Monday said the cancer had not spread to her bones. The minute I heard, I stopped and Thanked God for this miracle. The First scan they did suggested it was in her rib cage under the breast. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!
Thank you ALL for your prayers. They are working.
I felt like I had been hit by a mack truck yesterday afternoon. I was at school late, then stuck in traffic for 40 minutes, went to my regular nail salon, the girl I like was booked. I left went to a different on closer to my house but not before I waited 15 minutes in line at Walgreens for prescriptions, I gave up and went home. It was 8:00 by then.

Greg called and we chatted for a bit. He's off today, but taking his mom to the doc. She's been sick for a few days and like with me she has High blood pressure, so you are so limited as to what over the counter drugs you can take decongestant wise. Well, he asked if we could reschedule dinner and a movie for Saturday. I was actually kinda bummed. I mean I like what I know so far....He's 32, he's been divorced for 2 yrs and has sole custody of his daughter. He spent almost 4 yrs in the Navy. He's taken 2-3 yrs in college including Penn state while in the Navy. He bounced around on areas of concentration...He said he's got enough credits to minor in History or English and considered teaching. Hmmm, he's definately a people person. He plays clarinet, sax, guitar and drums.... (Again I like my music men). He' s Christian. He's not much of a church go-er but he definately believes. His family is important to him it shows. Hmmm, see why I am kinda bummed about this evening??????

K, gotta make copies~ grrrrr

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

<---doin' a little happy joy Indian Dance for you :)

I am so HAPPY the news on your mothers health was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reason to celebrate!

Bummer about the postponed date. Oh well, Saturday will be here in the blink of an eye. A military man-even better!!!

have u done a backgound check on this guy yet? You kno wme suspicious of everyone...but still you need to do one for your own safety........PLEASE!

I know, I am a broken record

I am not saying he is a bad guy, probly not at all. In fact, he may be THE ONE....but safety is my 1st issue w/ my friends, ncluding blogging friends-k? do not blow me off either..........please