Sunday, November 12, 2006

Vicodin and anti inflammatory

Definately one of my Favorites!!!


PASSIONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, I slept pretty well last night thank you Vicodin. When I was walking around at the show I felt something *POP* in my left foot. Yes, I said OUCH and started to limp right away. I know B thought I was crazy, but going to urgent care yesterday, the doc asked my thoughts. I told him I would have guessed it felt like a bllod vessel popped. (It sounds weird cause I've never even considered it) well after 2 x-rays doc said he didn't see any broken bones, but after examining my foot, he thinks I tore a tendon. He put me on crutches (like I can move around with all my students) Can I say CRAP O LA? Well, if The swelling isn't better in 3 or 4 days he wants my primary care doc to do am MRI. I have to go to work...Just not sure how happy I will be with meeting all over the place~ You never realize how lucky you are to walk until you realize you can't.
He's singing the song HE WROTE that got 15 nominations this year, including Christian single of the Year "I BELIEVE" The stage was covered in crosses. I wish this pic was clear!!!
So as a viewer...how about them pics???And any suggestions on a new camera? I saw one in a catalog today for 799$$$ but it offers my 15x zoom.....I really need to look at Consumer Reports on line and get their ideas.
The pic above is labeled SOULFUL Ronnie.....He is full of it! Heart and Soul. My GOD how I would love to spend a day with him in his studio at home, he built a barn and uses it for inspiration and writing his ~ GIFT to the world..Oh and if you're not a fan, thats ok..his singing and writing is a gift to me!!!!

"NEON MOON" I think My favorite tune by them....



HE joked during the show that he thought his belt buckle was big enough to use as a salad plate....I could get raunchy, but for my prudish readers, I'll refrain. (It's the vicodin talking)

I'm turning the comments off on this one BECAUSE Barn Goddess was the only one to comment on yesterdays post~ SO if you wanna say something, you gotta scroll down and see those pics too!!!

0 comments: