Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday



There were lots of festivities here in GA this weekend. SOme surrounding the (soldiers in general) and those at Ft. BEnning. (which is about 8 minutes from me)..otheres were protesters of the war and fighting in general. I personally would like to see up pull out of Iraq. I do think we should do it in a s-l-o-w manner. I would rather see those troops in New Orleans rebuilding. After all these are OUR PEOPLE---IN THIS NATION.

Did anyone watch Comic Relief last night? I was up watching. Bits and pieces were in N.O. The cause was to help Katrina victims in LA and Misss that have been devastated.

I got up and went and had a pedicure! I needed to treat myself....couldn't afford the pedi and mani....so the feeted were rubbed well! I also had lunch with T today and gased up...2.19 here = ( . I also picked up a couple of gift boxes and bags for Christmas. I was hoping to find a gift or two for my aunt. I am getting mom and maid for a few moths. I may try to meet some while I am home over Christmas---depending on her surgery date. It will give her a break from a few or life's CHORES...My aunt said she would match me. SO I f I can pay for 3 months she would do the same. I think Mom will be thrilled! I'd rather find someone independant rather than a chain. Wish me luck.

I talked to John for 2 hrs last night. That was actually kinda nice. I'm not sure what I am thinking today....he just syas he's unhappily married. I WILL not tell him to leave her. I WILL NOT be responsible for that break up.

No other news here~ Again thank you for the prayers.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You're right, that is a decision he has to make himself. But if he truly is unhappy, please give him an ear - no shoulder until he's single again (wink) - he really may need someone to talk too. I don't know him so maybe I should shut up, huh?

What bottles thrown? Where?!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Men are such idiots sometimes.....

the maid idea ROCKS! your mother will be sooooo grateful for a gift like that. Your a smart chicky.

pedis are nice.....speaking of which, I could use a helluva one. its been 2 months since Ive had a professional one...you can tell too.ack!

I also think we need to start easing out of Iraq. I dislike war-protestors with a passion, luckily we seem to be in a shortage of them in Oklahoma :)

Meow Meow said...

Rachel- John was /is the love of my life.....I want to be with him, but I am not going to make it happen. I want GOd to find a way.

BG~ Thanks, I thought the maid service would be a great idea TOO! I am glad that you second the motion! Thank you!!!!

Rachel said...

Well, I'll be honest - it happens in Auburn just like in Ttown. Folks should treat the players better than that. Their kids doing what they love and although I am NOT an Auburn fan, I believe the players should be treated with respect.

My son and I went to AL/LSU a couple of years ago. We watched the LSU players get off the bus and Stephen wanted to boo them.

I said no, son. Right now they are young men, coming to town to play some ball. Now, once the uniform is on - feel free. I said but right now, you will treat them the way you'd like to be treated if you were this far away from home and just here to play a game.

NOBODY around me booed those players after they heard me say that to Stephen. Now during the game - I think I was the LOUDEST one!

Rachel said...

P.S. I understand what you are saying. G is the love of mine, ever since the day we met years ago. Still is. And I am praying the same prayer.

How 'bout we lift each other up about that and your mom?

Rachel said...

P.S.S. Email me - janets_35127@yahoo.com when you have a chance.

(Long story, my name is Janet but some folks in my family insist on calling me Rachel cuz they didn't want me named Janet. And folks think Cajuns are hardheaded, huh?!)