Saturday, November 25, 2006

Life's turkey and all of it's dressing

Where art thou Rebecca? I even brought you a rose.....


Happy belated Thanksgiving. A HUGE Thank you to all of our military folks allowing us our freedom and time to be with our families.



"ONLY IN AMERICA" (Where we dream as big as we want too.....)


Well, we made it back. My aunt decided to go with me to see Mom and Dad. She drove me a bit crazy about my driving techniques and the speed I like to go, but we made it back together in one piece.


"I Believe"

It was good to go home. I managed a little cooking, cleaning, and shopping. Mom was given a break. I was also able to interview 2 cleaning services. I was pleased with both, although one was more to my liking. They want $125 for the first visit and $75 for each bi weekly visit. My anut and I are going to rotate months, so mom gets at least 6 months of service. She deserves it, and frankly they do not need anything tangable for the house. They need to get rid of a bunch of stuff...as we all do. I told myself one of my Christmas days I am decluttering my computer room. Right now I have Christmas gifts and way too much paperwork ...and I need to give away some of the books I have in here too.




OK...yes that's me with a HELL of a SUN TAN....just how I feel about de cluttering. I'd rather clean than throw stuff away. After 3 days at mom and dad's I know I need to start parting with things now, and not just each time I move.....
I'll talk about more mom news maybe tomorrow. I need to have a clear thought for a day~ So I simply added a few more of my B N D pics from Atlanta 2 weeks ago....Yes, I have to obsess about SOMETHING positive~ just bear with me.


Ok , I am proud of this pic I took, I think its one of the best my camera got...Again, I LOVE this man!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the pic of B or D (don't know which is which, I swear I try but I can't keep 'em straight). I went to see Double T (Travis) last time he was here with Charlie Daniels and they rocked.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Keep your chin up,girl. It will all work out. Anytime you feel a negative thought or a "down" thought coming up, say a prayer for your mom. That way the negative becomes positive and you are strengthened and she is blessed that much more.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I am glad you made it back safe and sound. great pictures too :)

I bet your mom is thrilled about the maid service coming in to help her out :)

I am the 'throw away queen'. My husband (pack rat deluxe) and I have had most of our knock down drag outs over me throwing something he htinks he HAS to have away or his pack ratting habits.

I almost forgot, the gray kitty thats been hanging around my barn ate some turkey scraps. he/she is still around :)