Monday, November 06, 2006

If only!!!!

Ok, I posted yesterday how much I miss my single friends~ and the day before I told you about my bummer of a Saturday....

I failed to leave out that Dawn one of my oldest friends at home just announced that she is engaged! I am thrilled for her. She wants me in the wedding, of course I said yes. This is wedding # 6 for me as either Maid of Honor or Bridesmaid. I'm happy to do it, but feel like ---or should I say---

I KEEP asking God when is it my turn???

Okay well the icing on the cake was today. Not one, two, three BUT FOUR co-workers read the paper yesterday and found a wedding announcement for the other Rebecca (same last name) that lives in my town is newly engaged. I mean people who rarely seek me out and find me at work ask me this TODAY. I feel like SCREAMING bloody murder.

3 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Ah, you are where I was years ago. Whe you least expect it, it will happen. That's all I can say.

Sorry Mr. A didn't turn out as you'd hoped. At least he wass nice, right?

That's a bummer about your car - I'd complain to the dealer about it.

Hope work went well today, Monday will be overwith soon! D :)

Hannah said...

Oh Gosh. I can only imagine how annoying that was!

I hope this is helpful and not annoying, but it's better to wait for the right one, than be the bride and have it not work out. I know too many of those, as you probably do too.

You are *so* pretty, Rebecca. (not that that's what gets you a man, I'm just saying) :-)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

bummer!~!

I know I sound like a broken record.......when you NOT looking or NOT expecting it, Mr. Right will be right in front of you.

You are not only a beautiful woman, but a smart and funny one as well. Do not settle for anything less than YOU deserve.

Meanwhile, keep that flirty smile ready and available! I have a lot of guy friends. One thing they tell me over and over, they like/want a woman that smiles and laughs a lot.