Monday, November 13, 2006

This is me today!

Ok well, I made it to school.....to my classes...to my afterschool meeting and well, here~ HOME! However, a neighbor took my picture when I got home and well YOU SEE HOW I AM FEELING!!!!!
I can't take Vicodin at school, I'd pass out during my classes. So TYLENOL was my fiend today. I think I will pick up some aleve for tomorrow. A few of my kids were WONDERFUL...running errands and carrying stuff for me. One of my favorite boys (my VERY BEST reader) actually carried my purse proudly to our faculty meeting. Bless his sweet heart!
AT least this happened while I am in the middle of a novel for 3 of my classes. The other 2 classes will be working out of a workbook ALL WEEK.... Burger King is my dinner tonight. I am not standing up anymore than I absolutely have too.
QUESTION~~
Credit card info....What is the lowest APR you are offered on an existing card? Mine is 3.9% with Capital one...anybody out there got anything lower??

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pic of that cat! I have an orange tabby named Buddy that weighs 21 pounds! He's adorable - my big, fat, Garfield baby.

Hey - you don't have long and you'll be free for awhile and doing the happy dance!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

That is a FAT cat!! wow!!

capitol one 3.9% me also....I havent seen anything better yet.

How BIG is your purse???!!??!!