Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wahoooo

Those blue eyes and cheek bones.....and tight butt! Hehehehe....

Well one more day and I am off for 3 days!!! This pic can explain how I feel~
The dog actually reminds me of Dawn's doggie in New Orleans. She named him wrinkles..appropriate don't you think?




I love this pic of Ronnie smiling!!! I want to bear his children~ Can anyone arrange that for me??? Just in case you don't know...he's the one on the right! With the full go-tee.
I just hung up with the Ampitheater in ATlanta and the seats I have are 4th row on Ronnies side isle...center stage. I COULD SCREAM.

Ok look readers, there is not much in my life these days that excites me, but being that close to him and having him sing with that soothing voice..I could just melt....or as some of my kids at school say "You gonna melt like BUTTER~ "

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

chica, you got it bad for that man!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Im waiting for more pics of your trip :)