Monday, November 20, 2006

holidays


Totally how I feel these last

2 weeks.

I am going home to see mom today as soon as I can get away from work. The LA dept head is covering my last class. I need to get on the road.

Auntie is coming~ she is as upset about mom as I am. After all they are sisters. I PRAY to God that this is not our last Thanksgiving together.

Please love on, hug on, and let the ones that are special to you, know that over the next few days. THEY NEED TO KNOW YOU HOLD THEM CLOSE IN YOUR HEART, AND THAT YOUR LIFE IS BETTER FOR HAVING THEM SHARE PIECES OF IT.

I will get to see my kitties at mom and dads. I'll throw in a little cajun flavors, and I bought a blow up bed. Since my aunt is going she will sleep in my old room, hence Rebecca gets the OLD PULL OUT SOFA...ummm no. I went to wally world and spent 100 bucks. I figured when mom has surgery, and auntie and I are both there, it will come in handy then too. I hope it's comfy.

5 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Have a safe tip home. Drive careful and keep safe.

Your mom will beat this and you WILL have many, many more Thanksgivings and memories with her.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

that was safe TRIP not tip, geesh I cant type today Duh!@

Hannah said...

Drive carefully. I hope your visit will give your mom strength. You'll have mail from me when you get home. B's getting your mail, right? If you need me to do anything, give me a yell. I'm glad you're going home. How about we go get massages in a couple of weeks. You need one! :-) Love you.

Mick & Cathy said...

Hope the trip goes well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your mum.

FelineFrisky said...

Oh, I must've missed the post about your Mom, I am so sorry she's ill. Godspeed to you and a safe trip. D :)