Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloweenish

I slept really well last night!!! I so needed it! I am feeling a bit better today = )

We have a long meeting today afterschool. We had a meeting our entire planning period today! My kids are watching " in Language Arts "The Little Vampire"...and R.L Stine is a scary writer of childrens books . We have 10 or 15 of them in the library. SO I saw one of his videos at Walmart for 5 bucks and bought it this weekend. My reading classes are watching it.

I am talking to a guy on the Internet. I'm actually kinda excited....So I am not going to jinx myself...I'll let you know if we meet up this weekend. Wish me/us luck.

6 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

My Momma hen hackles just went off! Be very cautious of internet meetings. Howlong have you 2 been talking? This isn't a rash meeting is it? Oh, I know - SHUT UP!! and GO AWAY! sigh. I worry too much. Just promise you'll be careful! D :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Happy Halloween!!!

okay, details on the NEW guy.....NOW!!

give me a name and a state, a county woule be even better........I may be able to check him out for ya :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

ya can email me at
lorinokla@aol.com

BarnGoddess_01 said...

ya can email me at
lorinokla@aol.com

BarnGoddess_01 said...

what the heck?

seee why I left the sinking blogger ship?

it hates me

now it acts like I stutter......grrr

BarnGoddess_01 said...

okayyyyyyyyyy where ya been?