Saturday, October 28, 2006

SNL

Well...it's Sat early evening. I met Tommy for lunch at the MArket (the best seafood place in the city). We split an order of crab cakes. We both got a cup of seafood chowder and some boiled shrimp. It was a YUMMY lunch. I needed that!!!!

I deserved it! I have been in ALL week taking meds for this cough and chest congestion. I still have 2 more days of meds. I get to having coughing fits that will last what feels like 10 minutes! So I got out for a few hrs and now I am in for the evening looking forward to seeing HUgh on SNL tonight. I think he's charming and funny...not to mention BRITISH (I'm a sucker for an accent).

Hope all is well in your world. Enjoy the EXTRA hour of sleep we get tonight, I know I will!!!

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

yummy lunch!

cute pumpkins too, LOL, I loved the mooning one :)

I hope you feel better soon, geesh..seems like forever youve been sickly.

What is it about British accents anyhow?