Sunday, October 22, 2006

For the love of money~

Well, I have been home all weekend with the exception of the drug store. I am hoarse, I sound like a 100 yr old smoker...and feel like it too! I am coughing like a damn cow and feel just as lazy.

I really debated work tomorrow, but it's the first date of our "scheduled hour" meeting for our new program at school. I know my principal will frown on me....so I'll go and If I feel really crappy, I am going home. If I don't feel better in a day or two I am going back to the doc. It's a sore throat, drainage but a dry DEEP cough from hell. GRRRRR The only benefit from this was I got some needed rest this weekend, and managed to see 2 good football games.

My kitties are happy with me, they got extra love and kitty nip from me this weekend.

Hope everyone else had a decent weekend.
I found out the only way I woudl be able to save money, I so hope I don not offend anyone reading it...........

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Sory you're feeling badly. I've been checking your blog all weekend . . . Hope you are well-rested. My mom's not too happy about the meeting tomorrow either. :-( I miss you too!

Hannah said...

I'm watching SATC re-runs. I forgot that Charlotts names her ha-ha "Rebecca". :-) Did you ever notice that? hehe

BarnGoddess_01 said...

woohoo! Id never spend money if it looked like that!!

I hope you feel better :)

FelineFrisky said...

Much TLC being sent your way. Hope your day went smoothly and the meeting quickly. Feel better soon. Drink LOTS of fluids. (Yes, Mom!)

I'd paper my walls with that money! Ha! D :}