Friday, October 06, 2006

TGIF

Well, I am feeling a bit better today. I guess it helps that it's Friday. Yankee Candle has a sale on buy one get one free of their housewarmer candles =) ...I have a gift certificate a friend gave me for my birthday, so I think I'll run over there after work. I got their catalog in yesterday and they have a few of my favorite scent being offered on line (not in stores) Caramel pecan. Oh Yummy isn't the word how your house smells!!!! fresh baked cookies~~~~ I have gotten more compliments on it than any other scent in my classroom or in my home.

My kids are watching "The Tale of the Frog Prince" with Robin Williams as the frog (he's fabulous) and Teri Garr as the princess. My last period class my special ed kids laughed and laughed!!! It's cute! Robin had me smiling! yeah! I invested 100 bucks in Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre....32 tales in all ...most are 40-50 minutes..so far so good. It was a good investment. Besides grades for report cards are due today! So I am putting in comments all period while they watch.

Mom and Auntie are going to Tennessee for the weekend Family reunion. I can have my house to myself for a day or two. They went to the "Beauty Parlor" yesterday.....so they will be styling and profiling ! I just pray they make it there and back safely. That drive to Tennessee is so beautiful this time of year with fall foilage....

I wish I had a good man to get a log cabin with for a week and enjoy the season change and snuggling by a fire.....

on that note enjoy your weekend!

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

woohoo "beauty parlor" now, that sounds like fun :) I need a maintenance visit so badly...sigh

Im glad your in better spirits. Fall is a great time of year.